The Xerox DocuMate 3125 color desktop scanner quickly converts documents, plastic cards and forms into digital files, then securely saves them to a computer or in the cloud ready to be accessed another day when needed. This office scanner can scan up to 40 images per minute (ipm) in duplex at 300 dpi and includes a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that handles everything from business cards to A4/Letter size documents. This double sided scanner has an exceptionally small footprint at 11.20" x 6.5" x 6.7" (W×D×H). Get organized fast by converting paper documents into searchable PDF files to be shared, organized and protected. This color scanner allows users to scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats. Simply select one of (9) preset (user configurable) destinations and documents will be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping and file format. Final images are delivered to virtually any application, folder or device – all at the touch of a button. Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image - get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Duplex scanner with 50-page document feeder for PC and Mac; scans in color, grayscale, and black and white
- Creates searchable PDF files to make it easy to find keywords and phrases
- Maximum ADF paper size: 8.5 by 38 inches; minimum ADF paper size: 2 by 2 inches
- Scans up to 40 ppm/70 ipm at 200 dpi
- Compact desktop scanner measures 11.20 inches by 6.5 inches by 6.7 inches