The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner. Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks. The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz). In scanner mode press to start a limit search or to resume searching. In service select mode press to select police service. In fm mode, press to select the fm1 from memory bank. Note-if scanner receives interference or electrical noise move the scanner or its antenna away from the source. Recommend changing the height or angle of the antennas. Avoid placing the scanner in direct sunlight or near heating elements or vents
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there's no fumbling around in the dark.