Style:500Mbps Max Download | Pattern Name:Single
The NETGEAR CM700 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 1.4 Gbps. It is CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 and provides up to 32 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0 devices. The Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads. CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 certified to work with all the major cable Internet providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox and more.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS : Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista , XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network . Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher. Check that you are using the 12 VDC, 1A power adapter from NETGEAR.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- Built for super-fast speed: best for cable provider plans up to 500 mbps speed.
- Works with any wifi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.