Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, 6 Gbps Max Speed. Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit, Cox Gigablast, and More, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOP INTERNET SPEEDS FOR ALL CABLE INTERNET SERVICES - Wirecutter recommends this as the best cable modem for people using Gigabit Internet plans. Built-in DOCSIS 3.1 and DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 capabilities give top Internet speeds for all cable Internet services, from the slowest to the fastest.
- ELIMINATE UP TO 156 DOLLARS PER YEAR IN CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, and CableOne for all speeds including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. Not compatible with RCN. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER YOU LIKE - including Whole Home WiFi or Mesh routers like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- A BROADCOM CHIPSET PROVIDES SECURITY FROM DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS - a 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port allows connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows or Mac computer, HDTV, or game station.
- ACTIVE QUEUE MANAGEMENT (AQM) SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES INTERNET LATENCY - on both DOCSIS 3.1 and 3.0 services. AQM results in faster page loads for all Web traffic and greatly enhances interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing. The MB8600 also includes a full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.