Logitech is bringing Ultra HD video quality to their famous webcam line with the brand new BRIO. Equipped with high tech optics and lenses to help deliver razor sharp images, the BRIO offers professional level visuals in one small, easy to understand package!
The BRIO is capable of recording, streaming, and calling at full 4k Ultra HD. Clearly see all of the details and colors that pop out on any screen. 1080p and 720p video resolutions are also available. In addition, Logitech’s own RightLight 3 aids in correcting the lighting of your surroundings. It will automatically adjust the image quality to compensate for too much or too little light with High Dynamic Range (HDR) capabilities. Look great no matter where you are!
Additionally, the BRIO’s powerful 5x digital zoom allows you to focus on important things with precision. The BRIO has three different field of view settings to choose from: 65°, 78°, and 90°. This webcam only shows what you want, whether you’re having a private conversation or showing a wider view of your surroundings.
Two omnidirectional microphones amplify your voice in your video call or recordings, allowing you to be heard clearly, while noise cancelling technology helps filter out any unnecessary sounds. Get only the best video experience without a complicated set up! This webcam also has great infrared facial recognition capabilities, with the ability to easily distinguish your features thanks to its Ultra HD image quality. This makes it great for fast computer logins with Windows Hello and other facial recognition apps.
The Logitech BRIO is compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.10 and up, Chrome OS, and Cisco. It can be used with most video calling apps such as Skype, Facetime, Facebook Messenger, Line, ooVoo, and more. The BRIO is certified for Skype for Business and can be used with Microsoft Cortana voice control. Additionally, mounting the webcam in multiple positions is easy thanks to its removable clip. Install it on your monitor or your desk without difficulty. An embedded tripod thread allows you to combine the BRIO with a tripod for flat surfaces.
Powered by a USB 2.0 and 3.0 connection, simply plug the webcam into your computer, and you’ll be good to go. USB 3.0 is required for 4k video output.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p)macOS 10.10 or higherChrome OS Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher2 GB RAM or more Hard drive space for recorded videosOne USB 2 or USB 3 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible software)|Certified compatibility for Skype for Business Microsoft Cortana Windows Hello and Cisco Jabber Enhanced integration with Blue Jeans Broadsoft Life-size Cloud Video and ZoomWorks with most any video conferencing application | Certified compatibility for Skype for Business Microsoft Cortana Windows Hello and Cisco Jabber|Enhanced integration with Blue Jeans Broadsoft LifeSize Cloud Vidyo and Zoom|Works with most any video conferencing application|Windows: Works with ChromaCam by PersonifyMac: Beta driver available|Windows: Works with ChromaCam by Personify|Mac: Beta driver available|Windows: Works with Camera for Windows 10 XSplit OBSMac: Works with SwiftCapture|Windows: Works with Camera for Windows 10 XSplit OBS|Mac: Works with SwiftCapture.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Spectacular video quality: A premium glass lens, 4k image sensor, high dynamic range (Hdr), and autofocus deliver beautiful, true to life video
- Look great in any light: Right light 3 automatically adjusts exposure and contrast to compensate for glare and backlighting. Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 type a and USB 3.0 type a and C connections
- 4k streaming and recording windows: Works with camera for windows 10, xsplit, obs. Mac: Works with swift capture. Windows hello certified: Powered by both optical and infrared sensors, BRIO delivers fast and secure facial recognition for windows hello. No need to type a password for windows 10: Simply look into BRIO’s lens to login
- HD 5X zoom: Digitally zoom, pan, and choose from three field of view options while maintaining HD resolution
- Enterprise ready: Certified for Skype for Business and Cisco, and compatible with popular video meeting apps including Zoom, WebEx, Blue Jeans, Facebook Messenger, and more