The rugged zūmo XT all-terrain motorcycle navigator is built for adventure. Its ultrabright 5.5” display is glove-friendly and rain-resistant. It can withstand all kinds of weather, extreme temperatures and vibrations. Get adventurous routes with turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topographic or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for off-road guidance — no subscription needed. Rider alerts help prepare you for sharp curves and railroad crossings. Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer using Garmin Explore. Pair with a compatible inReach satellite communicator (sold separately) for interactive SOS, two-way messaging and location sharing.
- 5.5” ultrabright, glove-friendly display with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode; rain-resistant and built rugged (passed the military standard 810 drop test)
- Get spoken turn-by-turn directions through your connected helmet or headset plus preloaded off-road topographic maps with public land boundaries, 4x4 roads and more
- Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
- Garmin Adventurous Routing options find curvy or hilly roads for a fun and exciting riding experience
- Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer using Garmin Explore
- Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures
- Access live traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Garmin Drive app