Overlanded is a rugged, multipurpose navigator with a 7” color touchscreen that features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-grid guidance. Use your Garmin explore account to wirelessly sync your tracks and waypoints across your Overlanded navigator, smartphone and desktop. Built to go wherever the journey takes you, It comes preloaded with Overlanded points of interest, so you can easily locate the next campsite without a cell signal.
- 7” color touchscreen Features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-road guidance covering North and south America
- Use the Garmin explore app to download additional maps and usgs Quad sheets on 64 GB of storage, and sync all of your data between devices (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Preloaded with ioverlander points of interest (POIs) and ultimate public campgrounds, so you don't need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Features topographic maps with public land boundaries and 4x4 roads
- Routing is based on height, weight and length for large overlanding vehicles
- Can be mounted anywhere with a powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or ram-compatible adapter
- Pairs with in reach satellite communicators (sold separately; active satellite subscription required for in reach Device) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts