Updated to improve office efficiency for the small or home office, the new Brother Compact Laser All in One includes multiple features to streamline the office experience. The up to 50 sheet automatic document feeder helps you save time with single pass duplex (two sided) copying and scanning. The MFC L2750DW also features multi page copying, scanning, and faxing. It leads the class by delivering lightning quick printing of up to 36 pages per minute with exceptional quality. This new model is the replacement for the dependable MFC L2740DW.
This all in one laser printer offers “Touch to Connect” printing and scanning with the NFC feature that permits added consumer convenience. Users can print from and scan to multiple Cloud based services directly from the 2.7” color touchscreen, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and more. This all in one printer is designed with a 250 sheet paper capacity tray that helps improve efficiency with less refills. The MFC L2750DW can handle letter or legal sized paper and prints with exceptional quality. You can also save money by using Brother Genuine high yield (TN 760) or super high yield (TN 770) replacement cartridges, which are available through Amazon (also compatible with TN 730 replacement toner cartridge).
The Brother Compact Laser All in One comes with a 1 year limited warranty and free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If your home or small office is looking for an efficient and user friendly all in one printer, add the Brother MFC L2750DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in class monochrome laser multifunction printers under 300 dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.(4) Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.(5) TN 770 Super High yield vs. TN 730 Standard Yield. Up to three times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard yield and Super High yield cartridges sold separately.(6) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(7) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(8) Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box. Operating Environment: Temperature 50-90°F.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect all-in-one – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- Engineered for productivity – This replacement for the MFCL2740DW helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder along with multi-page copying, scanning, and faxing functions
- Printing on the go: Send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet(2). The "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience(3)
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – easily connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. Copy resolution: 600 x 600 Max. Dpi. Power source-ac 120V 50/60Hz
- Scan driver compatibility: twain, WIA, SANE and scan file formats: JPEG (jpg), Max, PDF single-page/multi-page (PDF/a, High compression PDF, TIFF single-page/multi-page (TIFF).Amazon dash replenishment enabled: upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- Form Factor: Print Only
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi